We’re thrilled you’ve decided to use vidiCREW and our other products and services, all of which we refer to simply as the “Services.”
We’ve written these Terms of Service (which we call the “Terms”) so you’ll know the rules that govern our relationship with you. Although we have tried our best to strip the legal jargon from the Terms, there are places where these Terms may still read like a traditional contract. There’s a good reason for that: These Terms do indeed form a legally binding contract between you and vidiCREW. So please read them carefully.
By using the Services, you agree to the Terms. Of course, if you don’t agree with them, then don’t use the Services.
vidiCREW grants you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable, non exclusive, revocable, and non-sublicensable license to access and use the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of letting you use and enjoy the Services’ benefits in a way that these Terms and our usage policies allow.
Any software / application that we provide you may automatically download and install upgrades, updates, or other new features. You may be able to adjust these automatic downloads through your device’s settings.
You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our software/application. Nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software.
Our Services let you create, upload, and store content. When you do that, you retain whatever ownership rights in that content you had to begin with. But you grant us a license to use that content to edit your final film (should you require this) and for our own marketing material.
We have the right to apply an unobtrusive branded watermark to the corner of your material when it is shared away from the app or gallery e.g. shared to social media.
We always love to hear from our users. But if you volunteer feedback or suggestions that can improve our service, we reserve the rights to use those without compensating you.
Any data you submit to us via the services, app or website we will store on our cloud-based file system. We will contact you with marketing from time to time, unless you choose to opt-out.
Much of the content on our Services is produced by users of the vidiCREW platform. The content is the sole responsibility of the person that submitted it. Although vidiCREW reserves the right to review all content that appears on the Services and to not use any content that violates these Terms, we do not necessarily review all of it. So we cannot—and do not—take responsibility for any content that others provide through the Services.
If any relevant authority body requests to view the material, we will share it with them as requested.
We also reserve the right to remove your content from our cloud-based system without warning, if we choose to do so.
Should your final film include commercial music, it is your responsibility to understand and abide by the relevant laws of the country you are in with regards to sharing and screening such material.
vidiCREW respects the rights of others. And so should you. You therefore may not use the Services in a manner that:
• violates or infringes someone else’s rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual-property right.
• bullies, harasses, or intimidates.
• spams or solicits our users.
When uploading content, it is your responsibility to ensure that all persons featured have consented to be included in the gallery or the final film. If anybody raises an issue or concern with this regard, it is your responsibility to act accordingly i.e. delete material from the gallery if necessary.
You must also respect the rights of vidiCREW and its affiliates, including: These Terms do not grant you any right to:
• copy, archive, download, upload, distribute, syndicate, broadcast, perform, display, make available, or otherwise use any portion of the Services or the content on the Services except as set forth in these Terms.
In short: You may not use the Services or the content on the Services in ways that are not authorised by these Terms. Nor may you help anyone else in doing so.
We try hard to keep our Services a safe place for all users. But we can’t guarantee it. That’s where you come in. By using the Services, you agree that:
• You will not use the Services for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited in these Terms.
• You will not use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, or other automated means or interface to access the Services or extract other user’s information.
• You will not use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Services or other users’ content or information without our written consent.
• You will not use the Services in a way that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Services, or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the Services.
• You will not use or attempt to use another user’s account, username, or password without their permission.
• You will not solicit login credentials from another user.
• You will not share your credentials with another user.
• You will not post content that contains pornography, graphic violence, threats, hate speech, or incitements to violence.
• You will not upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of the Services.
• You will not attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access areas or features of the Services that you are not authorized to access.
• You will not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of our Services or any system or network.
• You will not encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
• You will ensure that if a person under the age of 13 uses the app with your account, whatever content they produce is your responsibility.
We also care about your safety while using our Services. So do not use our Services in a way that would distract you from obeying traffic or safety laws. For example, never use vidiCREW whilst you are driving. And never put yourself or others in harm’s way to use vidiCREW e.g. risking your life to capture a video.
You are responsible for any activity that occurs in your vidiCREW account. So it’s important that you keep your account secure. One way to do that is to select a strong password that you don’t use for any other account.
By using the Services, you agree that, in addition to exercising common sense:
• You will not buy, sell, rent, or lease access to your vidiCREW account, a vidiCREW username, or a friend link without our written permission.
• You will not share your password.
• You will not log in or attempt to access the Services through unauthorized third-party applications or clients.
• You will use our services responsibly within the laws of the country you are in, bearing in mind that our service originated in the United Kingdom, therefore the laws of other countries will differ.
If you think that someone has gained access to your account, please immediately reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are responsible for any mobile charges that you may incur for using our Services. If you’re unsure what those charges may be, you should ask your service provider before using the Services.
If you change or deactivate the email address that you used to create a vidiCREW account, you must update your account information through Settings within 72 hours to prevent us from sending to someone else messages intended for you. If you do not act, then vidiCREW are not liable/responsible for any unauthorised use of the sent information.
If you use a service, feature, or functionality that is operated by a third party and made available through our Services (including Services we jointly offer with the third party), each party’s terms will govern the respective party’s relationship with you. vidiCREW is not responsible or liable for a third party’s terms or actions taken under the third party’s terms.
We’re relentlessly improving our Services and creating new ones all the time. That means we may add or remove features, products, or functionalities, and we may also suspend or stop the Services altogether. We may take any of these actions at any time, and when we do, we will try to notify you beforehand, but this won’t always be possible. Any updates or changes will clearly be made visible in the blog section of our website when it is live.
While we hope you remain a lifelong vidiCREW user, you can terminate these Terms at any time and for any reason by deleting your account.
vidiCREW may also terminate these Terms with you at any time, for any reason. And while we’ll try to give you advance notice, we can’t guarantee it. Our right to terminate these Terms means that we may stop providing you with any Services, or impose new or additional limits on your ability to use the Services. For example, we may deactivate your account due to prolonged inactivity.
You agree, to the extent permitted by law, to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless vidiCREW, and our affiliates, directors, officers, stockholders, employees, licensors, and agents from and against any complaints, charges, claims, damages, losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including legal fees) due to, arising out of, or relating in any way to: (a) your access to or use of the Services; (b) your content; and (c) your breach of these Terms.
We try to keep the Services up and running and free of any issues or bugs. But we make no promises that we will succeed.
In addition, while vidiCREW attempts to provide a good user experience, we do not represent or warrant that: (a) the Services will always be secure, error-free, or timely; (b) the Services will always function without delays, disruption, or imperfections; or (c) that any content or information you obtain through the Services will be timely or accurate.
vidiCREW and their affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content that you, another user, or a third party creates, uploads, posts, sends, receives, or stores on or through our Services. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to content that might be offensive, illegal, misleading, or otherwise inappropriate, none of which vidiCREW , , nor their affiliates will be responsible for.
When permitted by law, vidiCREW and our affiliates, directors, officers, stockholders, employees, licensors, and agents, will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, or multiple damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from: (a) your use of the Services or inability to use the Services; (b) your access to or inability to access the Services; (c) the conduct or content of other users or third parties on or through the Services; or (d) unauthorised access, use, or alteration of your content, even if vidiCREW has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will vidiCREW, or their affiliates’ aggregate liability for all claims relating to the Services exceed the greater of £100 GBP or the amount you paid vidiCREW, if any, in the last 12 months.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, so some or all of the exclusions and limitations in this section may not apply to you.
If you have a concern, let’s talk. Go ahead and contact us first and we’ll do our best to resolve the issue.
Some of our Services may have additional terms that contain dispute-resolution provisions unique to that Service or your residency.
We always strive to provide a high standard of service.
Our users views are important to us and help to ensure our services are consistently meeting people’s needs. If you are unhappy with any of our services it is important that you let us know. You can email us: email@example.com
To the extent the parties are permitted under these Terms to initiate litigation in a court, both you and vidiCREW agree that all claims and disputes (whether contractual or otherwise) arising out of or relating to the Terms or the use of the Services will be litigated exclusively in the courts of the England and Wales, unless this is prohibited by the laws of the country where you reside. You and vidiCREW consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts.
The laws of the England and Wales govern these Terms and any claims and disputes (whether contractual or otherwise) arising out of or relating to these Terms or their subject matter. The courts in some countries may not apply the laws of the England and Wales to some disputes related to these Terms. If you reside in one of those countries, the laws of your home country may apply to those disputes.
If any provision of these Terms is found unenforceable, then that provision will be severed from these Terms and not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Given the breadth of our Services, we sometimes need to craft additional terms and conditions for specific Services. Those additional terms and conditions, which will be available with the relevant Services, then become part of your agreement with us if you use those Services. If any part of those additional terms and conditions conflicts with these Terms, the additional terms and conditions will prevail.
• These Terms (together with any additional terms applicable to specific Services you use) make up the entire agreement between you and vidiCREW and supersede any prior agreements.
• These Terms do not create or confer any third-party beneficiary rights.
• If we do not enforce a provision in these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver.
• We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
• You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without our consent.
vidiCREW welcomes comments, questions, concerns, or suggestions. You can send us feedback or get support by emailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org.